We are now delighted to be offering a Corporate Membership for businessmen and women who are looking for a city centre Club that offers both business and social facilities.
If you are looking for somewhere you can entertain friends, host business meetings or stay in superior overnight accommodation, The Royal Scots Club has all this and more.
The benefits of Corporate Membership are many and diverse:
- Complimentary drop in meeting facilities for up to 6 people from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm (suject to availability)
- Access to the Members Lounge, offering complimentary tea and coffee as well as a range of daily newspapers and business magazines
- Complimentary and secure wi-fi connectivity in all public areas, meeting rooms and bedrooms
- Special overnight accommodation rates for corporate members, with special overnight accommodation in Edinburgh rates for visiting colleagues, friends and family.
- Members’ prices for breakfast, lunch and dinner, available in the Members’ Dining Room
- Members’ room hire rates for private dining, board meetings, training courses and seminars
- Corporate member networking events
- A regular e-newsletter to keep you informed of Club news
- An annual voucher for £150 towards the cost of meeting room hire
- An annual voucher for £50 to use in the members’ Dining Room
- Access to a worldwide network of Reciprocal Clubs
- Access to the worldwide network of International Associate Clubs and Preferred Golf Club (PGC) membership
Find out more about how to join the Royal Scots Club at our Membership Application page.