The Dining Room
Located on the first floor, the elegant surroundings of The Abercromby Dining Room, along with the magnificent view overlooking Queen Street Gardens, provide a perfect setting for the Scottish dining experience that awaits both Members & Non-Members.
The Abercromby Dining room offers exceptional Table d’hôte menus at surprisingly modest prices; experience sensational Scottish cuisine in a splendid Georgian dining room and complement it with a bottle or two from our wine cellar.
Offering breakfast and dinner to non-members and breakfast, lunch and dinner to members and their guests.
With the exception of lunch, when a dress code is enforced, the Dining Room allows a relaxed smart/ casual dress.
- Elegant surroundings
- Business dress code at lunch, smart/casual dress at all other times
- Overlooking Queen Street Gardens
- Breakfast – Monday to Saturday 0730 to 0930 | Sunday 0800 to 1000
- Lunch *Members only* – Monday to Saturday 1200 to 1400 | Sunday Closed
- Dinner – Monday to Saturday 1730 to 2130 | Sunday Closed
- Closed public holidays
Find out more about our Head Chef here