Tradition & Luxury - Style only surpassed by its appeal
Enjoy a magnificent welcome as you enter into a traditional luxury experience like no other. The Royal Scots Club, nestled at the heart of Edinburgh’s historic New Town, has everything…
- UNESCO World Heritage site location
- 25 Individually Designed Luxury En-Suite Rooms
- Scenic Views Across Edinburgh from some rooms
- High Quality Room Facilities including Molton Brown toiletries
- Uniquely Charming Atmosphere
The Royal Scots Club’s incredible style is only surpassed by its appeal as not only a perfect spot for a weekend retreat or business stop, but as a delightful conference venue or even a spectacular wedding reception venue, thanks to its gifted and friendly staff.
Need A Perfect Location?
No matter what you’re doing in Scotland’s capital, you couldn’t ask for a more convenient or more spectacular location.
- 5 Minutes from the City Centre – Shops, Bars, Restaurants and Transport Links
- 30 Minutes Max to Edinburgh Airport
- Walking Distance to All Edinburgh’s Tourist Hotspots
- Protected World Heritage site
- Historic Georgian New Town – Striking buildings and Gorgeous Streets
Looking for Sumptuous Accommodation?
From the moment you set foot in this truly astonishing building, that was built after the Great War to honour fallen troops, and underwent a £1.5m refurbishment in 2011, you will love its country house charm and cosy club atmosphere. From your room you can expect:
- Beautiful Garden and Rooftop Views from our classic, king and four poster rooms.
- Hi-Spec Traditional Furniture and Fittings
- Wi-Fi Internet, Molton Brown Toiletries and Freeview TV
- Four-Poster Beds in Some Rooms
Couple this with first class dining and our impeccable friendly staff and your stay will be one of relaxation and luxurious indulgence.
*Please note a two night minimum stay is required for Saturday nights.*
Dear Derek and Ayesha, I am writing to you to thank you and your staff for the great job you all did for the wedding of our daughter Joanne to David Cockell on Saturday May 4th. It was a resounding success, everyone enjoyed themselves and many thought it the best wedding ever. My wife and I stayed at The Royal Scots Club for nearly a week and were pleasantly surprised. We thought with its history and the very name ' The Royal Scots Club' that it would be rather staid, but nothing could be further from the truth! We found the place to be quite laid back and all the staff were friendly and helpful. Yours very sincerely, Brian ShelleyMr Brian Shelley May 2013
Although we only stayed for a night we were very impressed by the Royal Scots Club. The staff were professional & friendly & the room was huge & comfortably 'old fashioned'. Four poster bed & en suite bathroom spotlessly clean. Superb breakfast in a lovely dining room overlooking Queen St Gardens - couldn't ask for a better location. Highly recommended...Mr and Mrs Holt, Banchory, Aberdeenshire
Great atmosphere with traditional charm. Friendly staff and good food. Comfortable bed and spacious accommodation. Loved it. Will returnMrs Halley, Waterford, Ireland
Very convenient walking distance to Princes Street, and the many nearby Pubs, and eateries! We walked over from the Railway station in about 10 minutes. Very, Very Friendly Staff!Mr and Mrs Geddes, Turrif, Aberdeenshire