The Royal Scots Club is managed overall by a group of Trustees who are responsible for keeping the Club going for time immemorial.
Chairman of Trustees is Major General Mark Strudwick CBE. Other trustees include Col Martin Gibson, Iain Johnstone, Tony Jones, John Lloyd, Norman Soutar and Shields Henderson.
Reporting to the Trustees, and responsible for the overall day to day operations of the Club is a Board of Directors. They are chaired by Shields Henderson. The other directors are James Anderson, Major John Dent, Guy Richardson, Peter Taylor and Shirley Lowder.
Also reporting to the Trustees, and responsible for all aspects of membership of the club and for organising the members’ social programme is the Club Committee. The Committee is chaired by John Lloyd and members of the committee are drawn from the Club membership. The current Committee is made up of the following: Maj Ross Brookfield, Ms Aline Ewan, Mrs Anne Ewing, Sqn Ldr Graeme Lyall, Dr Ian Wotherspoon, Mr David Young and Col Clinton Hicks.
Day to day contacts for any enquiries about the Club can be directed as follows:
- Adrian Hayes, General Manager, email@example.com or 0131 525 6155
- Laura Campbell, Membership Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 525 6157
- Ayesha Longley, Events Co-ordinator, email@example.com or 0131 525 6156
- Susan Reid, Sales Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 556 4020
- Morag Martin, Front Office and Reservations, email@example.com or 0131 556 4270
- Kuntal Mukherjee, Senior Duty Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131556 4270
- Bremner MacDonald, Head Chef, 0131 556 4270
- Sharon Wright, Accounts, email@example.com 0131 556 4270