The Royal Scots Club is managed overall by a group of Trustees who are responsible for keeping the Club going for time immemorial.
Chairman of Trustees is Major General Mark Strudwick CBE. Other trustees include Maj Iain Johnstone, Maj Tony Jones, Mr Norman Soutar, Brig George Lowder and Mr Shields Henderson.
Reporting to the Trustees, and responsible for the overall day to day operations of the Club is a Board of Directors. They are chaired by Mr Shields Henderson. The other directors are Maj James Anderson, Major John Dent, Mr Guy Richardson, Mr Peter Taylor and Mrs Shirley Lowder.
Also reporting to the Trustees, and responsible for all aspects of membership of the club and for organising the members’ social programme is the Club Committee. The Committee is drawn from members of the Club. Chaired by Col Clinton Hicks, the current Committee is made up of the following: Maj Ross Brookfield, Ms Aline Ewan, Sqn Ldr Graeme Lyall, Dr Ian Wotherspoon, Mr David Young, Cdr Andy Poulton-Watt, Mr Tam Douglas and Col John Purvis.
Day to day contacts for any enquiries about the Club can be directed as follows:
- Adrian Hayes, General Manager, email@example.com or 0131 525 6155
- Laura Logan, Membership Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 525 6157
- Ayesha Nickson, Events Co-ordinator, email@example.com or 0131 525 6156
- Kirsty Duncan, Sales Executive, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 525 6157
- Susan Reid, Sales Consultant, email@example.com or 0131 556 4020
- Morag Martin, Front Office and Reservations, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 556 4270
- Kuntal Mukherjee, Senior Duty Manager, email@example.com or 0131556 4270
- Bremner MacDonald, Head Chef, 0131 556 4270
- Sharon Wright, Accounts, firstname.lastname@example.org 0131 556 4270