The Royal Scots Club is managed overall by a group of Trustees who are responsible for keeping the Club going for time immemorial.
Chairman of Trustees is Brigadier George Lowder. Other trustees include Maj Iain Johnstone, Maj Tony Jones, Mr Norman Soutar and Col Clinton Hicks (ex-officio).
Reporting to the Trustees, and responsible for the overall day to day operations of the Club is a Board of Directors. They are chaired by Mr Shields Henderson. The other directors are Maj James Anderson, Major John Dent, Mr Guy Richardson, Mr Peter Taylor and Mrs Shirley Lowder.
Also reporting to the Trustees, and responsible for all aspects of membership of the club is the Club Committee. The Committee is drawn from members of the Club. Chaired by Col Clinton Hicks, the current Committee is made up of the following: Maj Ross Brookfield, Ms Aline Ewan, Sqn Ldr Graeme Lyall, Cdr Andy Poulton-Watt, Mr Tam Douglas, Rev Iain May, Mrs Susanne Batchelor, Dr Howard Moody, Wg Cdr Alison M Moodie (retd) and Col John Purves.
Day to day contacts for any enquiries about the Club can be directed as follows:
- Adrian Hayes, General Manager, email@example.com or 0131 556 4270
- Ayesha Nickson, Events & Membership, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 525 6156
- Morag Martin, Front Office and Reservations, email@example.com or 0131 556 4270
- Megan Green, Senior Duty Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 556 4270
- Bremner MacDonald, Head Chef, 0131 556 4270
- Sharon Wright, Accounts, email@example.com