The Royal Scots Club is managed overall by a group of Trustees who are responsible for keeping the Club going for time immemorial.
Chairman of Trustees is Major General Mark Strudwick CBE. Other trustees include Maj Iain Johnstone, Maj Tony Jones, Mr Norman Soutar, Brig George Lowder and Mr Shields Henderson.
Reporting to the Trustees, and responsible for the overall day to day operations of the Club is a Board of Directors. They are chaired by Mr Shields Henderson. The other directors are Maj James Anderson, Major John Dent, Mr Guy Richardson, Mr Peter Taylor and Mrs Shirley Lowder.
Also reporting to the Trustees, and responsible for all aspects of membership of the club and for organising the members’ social programme is the Club Committee. The Committee is drawn from members of the Club. Chaired by Col Clinton Hicks, the current Committee is made up of the following: Maj Ross Brookfield, Ms Aline Ewan, Sqn Ldr Graeme Lyall, Dr Ian Wotherspoon, Mr David Young, Cdr Andy Poulton-Watt, Mr Tam Douglas and Col John Purves.
Day to day contacts for any enquiries about the Club can be directed as follows:
- Adrian Hayes, General Manager, email@example.com or 0131 525 6155
- Lauren Clyne, Membership Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 525 6157
- Ayesha Nickson, Events Co-ordinator, email@example.com or 0131 525 6156
- Lynette Sutherland, Business Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 525 6165
- Morag Martin, Front Office and Reservations, email@example.com or 0131 556 4270
- Kirsty Duncan, Senior Duty Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 556 4270
- Bremner MacDonald, Head Chef, 0131 556 4270
- Sharon Wright, Accounts, email@example.com 0131 556 4270