The Royal Scots Club is managed overall by a group of Trustees who are responsible for keeping the Club going for time immemorial.
Brian Adair FRICS, became Chairman of Trustees in 1987 and continues in that role today. Whilst not a Royal Scot himself he has been instrumental in leading the Club through its last successful restoration and is very involved in the latest redevelopment project.
The other Trustees are as follows:- Major General Mark Strudwick, Colonel Dick Mason, Lt. Colonel Robert Paterson, Major Hugh Young, Capt. Robin Bell, Robert White, Iain Johnstone and Craig Duncan.
Reporting to the Trustees, and responsible for the overall day to day operations of the Club is a Board of Directors. They are chaired by Shields Henderson. The other Directors are Lt Colonel Robert Paterson, Major John Dent, Brian Adair, Robert White, Peter Taylor and Mrs Mhairi Blythe.
Also reporting to the Trustees, and responsible for all aspects of membership of the club and for organising the members' social programme is the Club Committee. The Committee is chaired by Craig Duncan and members of the committee are drawn from the Club membership. The current Committee is made up of the following:
Lt Col J Blythe, Maj J McClean, Ms S Mackay, Capt. K Halley, Mr N Browning, Maj I Stark, Maj J Donovan, Mr D Fair, Mr A Smith, Flt Lt B Murray, and Maj E Smiles.
Day to day contacts for any enquiries about the Club can be directed as follows:
- Adrian Hayes, General Manager, email@example.com or 0131 525 6155
- Janet Grant, Membership Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 525 6157
- Ayesha Longley, Events Co-ordinator, email@example.com or 0131 525 6156
- Susan Reid, Sales Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 556 4020
- Morag Martin, Front Office and Reservations, email@example.com or 0131 556 4270
- Derek Young, Senior Assistant Manager, 0131 556 4270
- Robert Clark, Head Chef, 0131 556 4270
- Sharon Wright, Accounts, firstname.lastname@example.org 0131 556 4270