The Royal Scots Club is managed overall by a group of Trustees who are responsible for keeping the Club going for time immemorial.
Chairman of Trustees is Major General Mark Strudwick CBE. Other trustees include Colonel Dick Mason, Lt. Colonel Robert Paterson, Robert White, Norman Soutar, Tony Jones, Iain Johnstone and John Lloyd.
Reporting to the Trustees, and responsible for the overall day to day operations of the Club is a Board of Directors. They are chaired by Shields Henderson. The other Directors are Lt Colonel Robert Paterson, Major John Dent, Robert White, Peter Taylor, Guy Richardson, James Anderson and Mrs Mhairi Blythe.
Also reporting to the Trustees, and responsible for all aspects of membership of the club and for organising the members' social programme is the Club Committee. The Committee is chaired by John Lloyd and members of the committee are drawn from the Club membership. The current Committee is made up of the following: Maj J McClean, Ms Aline Ewan, Mrs Anne Ewing, Mr David Salton, Sqn Ldr Graeme Lyall and Mr Fred Lawson.
Day to day contacts for any enquiries about the Club can be directed as follows:
- Adrian Hayes, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 525 6155
- Janet Grant, Membership Secretary, email@example.com or 0131 525 6157
- Ayesha Longley, Events Co-ordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 525 6156
- Susan Reid, Sales Consultant, email@example.com or 0131 556 4020
- Morag Martin, Front Office and Reservations, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 556 4270
- Bremner MacDonald, Head Chef, 0131 556 4270
- Sharon Wright, Accounts, email@example.com 0131 556 4270