Accommodation with a History of making guests feel special…
Enjoy a magnificent welcome as you enter into a traditional luxury experience like no other. The Royal Scots Club, nestled at the heart of Edinburgh's historic New Town, has everything...
- UNESCO World Heritage site location
- 24 Individually Designed Luxury En-Suite Rooms
- Scenic Views Across Edinburgh
- High Quality Room Facilities including Molton Brown toiletries
- Uniquely Charming Atmosphere
The Royal Scots Club's incredible style is only surpassed by its appeal as not only a perfect spot for a weekend retreat or business stop, but as a delightful conference venue or even a spectacular wedding reception venue, thanks to its gifted and friendly staff.Book Rooms Now
Want to Know More?
There's a lot more to this fabulous accommodation in Edinburgh...
Need A Perfect Location?
No matter what you're doing in Scotland's capital, you couldn't ask for a more convenient or more spectacular location.
- 5 Minutes from the City Centre - Shops, Bars, Restaurants and Transport Links
- 30 Minutes Max to Edinburgh Airport
- Walking Distance to All Edinburgh's Tourist Hotspots
- Protected World Heritage site
- Historic Georgian New Town - Striking buildings and Gorgeous Streets
If you're just visiting Edinburgh or planning an event, The Royal Scots Club is ideally located.
Looking for Sumptuous Accommodation?
From the moment you set foot in this truly astonishing building, that was built after the Great War to honour fallen troops, and underwent a £1.5m refurbishment in 2011, you will love its country house charm and cosy club atmosphere. From your room you can expect:
- Beautiful Garden and Rooftop Views
- Hi-Spec Traditional Furniture and Fittings
- Wi-Fi Internet, Molton Brown Toiletries and Freeview TV
- Four-Poster Beds in Some Rooms
Couple this with first class dining and our impeccable friendly staff and your stay will be one of relaxation and luxurious indulgence.Book Rooms Now